DAWG TOWN TACOMA
WHERE ALL THE HIP DOGS HANG
Please fill out every line, when all lines are complete and you hit submit, this form will disappear, and will submit to us.
STEPS TO REGISTER:
1. Fill out application and submit
2. After your application has been verified you will receive an email to set up your Temperament Test Date.
3. Please call us to set up Temperament test (2 hours Min)
ALL DOGS UNDER 30lbs Must attend Dawg Town Littles (located at 2702 A St Tacoma, 4 min away from our Tacoma Ave Location)
DAPP vaccine — DAPP stands for Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus. DHPP vaccine — Otherwise known as the puppy vaccine, DHPP stands for Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Application & Waiver: All dogs must have a complete, up-to-date and approved Application. Behavior: All dogs must be non-aggressive and non-food or toy protective. Owners will certify their dogs have not harmed or shown any aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or any other dogs.
Please remember that your pet will be spending time with other pets and the safety and health of the pack is our main concern.
Owner agrees that pet will be picked up by Owner or a pre-approved Owner’s agent by closing time on scheduled pickup date. Owners will be charged a $20.00 late fee for pick up after 7:30 PM for first 1/2 hour after 1/2 hour you will be charged a $1 per minute. Any pet not picked up within 24 hours will be considered abandoned and will be turned over to the Tacoma Animal Care and Control Center along with Owner‘s contact information. Any expenses incurred for the transport, overnight care, and /or placement or adoption of said pet shall be paid by the Owner in addition to other fees incurred for services provided by at or through DawgTown Tacoma LLC. Owner hereby grants a lien on said pet for any and all unpaid charges resulting from services provided by at or through DawgTown Tacoma LLC.
Do they need food? If you would like your dog to be fed during their stay, we request that you bring their regular food to avoid causing possible digestive issues (diarrhea, etc). We ask that your dog's food be divided into separate meals and be labeled with your Dog's name and any special feeding instructions (feeding time, adding water, elevating food, etc.). Also, we may provide our guests with small treats throughout the day - please let us know on the Application if you do not want your dog to have any treats.
Health of dog: All dogs must be clean and in good health, and must not have fleas (we strongly recommend that your dog receive some form of monthly topical flea treatment plan - please consult your veterinarian for more information about flea treatment options).Owners will certify that their dogs are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. Dogs that have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days will require a veterinary certificate of health to be admitted or re-admitted. Any dog with diarrhea will be removed from daycare and will not be able to socialize with the other dogs until this problem has been resolved. Dogs with excessive diarrhea may be required to have a negative fecal and/or giardia test before being re-admitted to daycare.
Interview/Evaluation: Your dog must complete a one-time screening/ temperament test with a staff member to ensure that your dog's temperament is a good fit with our other furry guests (safety is our top priority, and aggressive or unfriendly behavior can be dangerous for both dogs and staff members alike). Temperament tests MUST be scheduled with us in advance - please call ahead for availability (253-503-0945). The test will be a minimum of 2 hours and max of 4 hours. There is a non-refundable $18 Application & Evaluation fee per dog. Please note that we MUST have proof of current vaccinations and a negative fecal float test (within the last 90 days) in order to conduct the temperament test with your dog.
Legal Policy: Our Policies, Procedures, Services and Rates may change from time to time. While we will attempt to notify you of these changes, it is ultimately your responsibility to check back on our website regularly so that you are aware of our most current Policies, Procedures, Services and Rates. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at our sole discretion.
I understand that there are risks inherent in any large group of dogs interacting with each other and that even under close supervision injuries can occur. If it is known which dog caused an injury, that dog's owner will be liable for all expenses incurred. If it is not known which dog caused an injury, each owner is responsible for their own expenses.
Collars: All dogs must be wearing a quick-release cloth collar with a name tag and must be on a leash upon entry. No metal, pinch, choke, beaded or studded collars will be allowed in the daycare area.
Cancellation Policy: All other daycare cancellations with less than twenty four (24) hours notice will be charged against purchased package. Risks: Owners understand that supervised off-leash socialization and interaction between our guests is encouraged. Owners also acknowledge that dogs are unpredictable in behavior, and are aware of the risks involved in such play, and assume all risks.
Safety Issues: In order to maintain a safe play environment for the dogs, any dog that misbehaves will be given a time-out from the daycare area because of excessive barking which can escalate the intensity of the pack dynamic, rough play and excessive mounting or bullying. We reserve the right to remove your dog and ban them from daycare if we feel it is necessary without refund of paid day or package.
Spay/Neuter: All dogs over 8 months of age must be spay or neutered in order to socialize with the other dogs in daycare. Vaccination Policy: All canine guests must have up-to-date vaccinations and annual negative fecal tests in order to be a member of our pack. Owners must submit written proof of current DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza and Parvovirus ), Bordetella (kennel cough) .Rabies. and Leptospriosis vaccinations and an annual negative fecal float test. For new clients, the fecal test must be conducted within the last 90 days prior to your temperament test. We do accept titer tests provided that they are documented by your veterinarian and are updated annually. You can either bring us a copy of your dog's vaccination & fecal records, or simply have your Vet email the records directly to us at email@example.com.
Puppies must be a minimum of 10 weeks of age in order to be admitted. It is the ongoing responsibility of the owner to provide verification that vaccinations are current - we will make every effort to remind you before your dog's vaccinations expire.
What to Bring: For daycare, please bring a leash, a quick-release collar, and any food that you would like your pooch to be fed during lunch. Please do not bring food or water dishes as we supply them.
Payments: All payments are due the day your dog visits Dawg Town Tacoma. If you have purchased a prepaid monthly card your are due that day the new card is required, will be required to pay for that day of service and pay a daily fee of 30.00 for a full day or 22.00 for a half day. Any payments not made when payments are due will receive a 10.00 late fee added to there next visit.
Thank you! We look forward to getting to know your best friend! I certify that I have read and understand the rules and regulations set forth above and that I have read and understand this agreement. I agree to abide by the rules and regulations and accept all terms, conditions, and statements of this agreement:*
Please fill full application so we can call your vet, check shot records and then we can set up your temp test.
This is a Contract between Dawg Town Tacoma LLC and the Pet Owner whose signature appears below.
Owner expresses to Dawg Town Tacoma LLC that they are the legal owner of their pet(s), ), free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, and their pet(s) have received all necessary vaccinations as required. Likewise, pet(s) is/are healthy and have not been exposed to any known communicable diseases within thirty days prior to services and you agree to inform Dawg Town Tacoma LLC of any health or behavioral changes prior to subsequent visits. Owner also agrees to allow Dawg Town Tacoma LLC to withhold pet(s) out of activities until pet(s) is/are symptom-free for a minimum of 30 days or written veterinary release is received. If pet(s) have shown physical signs of aggression toward people or other pets, owner understands that every precaution will be taken to insure the safety of other pets and employees.
1. Dawg Town Tacoma LLC reserves the right to reject acceptance of any pet that lacks proof of vaccinations, displays any signs of untreated or contagious diseases or demonstrates excessive aggressive behavior. In the event any fleas or ticks are discovered on their pet at check-in, Dawg Town Tacoma LLC will administer a medicated bath at owner’s expense.
2. Owner agrees to pay for all charges in full at time of pick-up of pet(s). If the pet(s) becomes ill or if the state of the animal’s health requires professional attention, Dawg Town Tacoma LLC, in its sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian, administer medicine, or give other requisite attention to the animal and the expenses thereof shall be paid by the Owner. The Owner further agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts or behavior of said pet(s) while it/they is/are in the care of Dawg Town Tacoma LLC. This includes payment of costs for injury to staff, other animals, or damage to facilities caused by said pet(s).
3. Owner further agrees that the pet(s) shall not leave Dawg Town Tacoma LLC until all charges are paid in full.
4. All charges incurred by Owner shall be require a 50% deposit paid at the time of check-in of pet(s) with remaining charges paid in full at pick-up. Dawg Town Tacoma LLC shall have and is hereby granted, a lien on the pet(s) for any and all unpaid charges resulting from pets’ stay at Dawg Town Tacoma LLC. The Owner hereby agrees that in the event all charges are not paid in full when due in accordance with this contract, Dawg Town Tacoma LLC may exercise its lien rights upon ten days written notice given to Owner by certified mail to address shown on contract.
5. This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions of this Contract shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives and assigns of the Owner and Dawg Town Tacoma LLC.
6. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, or as the result of any claim or controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party to this contract, shall be settled in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by an arbitrator may be entered in any Court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall, as part of his award, determine an award to the prevailing party of the costs of such arbitration and reasonable attorney’s fees of the prevailing party.
7. The Owner authorizes Dawg Town Tacoma LLC to do whatever is necessary for the health and safety of their pet(s) and agrees to assume full financial responsibility for all medical expenses incurred. Owner agrees and accepts all risks and responsibilities for damages that may result from injuries caused by their pet while at Dawg Town Tacoma LLC. Owner expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against employees and representatives of Dawg Town Tacoma LLC provided reasonable care and precautions are followed. Dawg Town Tacoma LLC will not be liable for any consequential damages beyond the replacement value of any pet. It is expressly agreed by the Owner and Dawg Town Tacoma LLC that liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of the current chattel value of a pet of the same species or the sum of $400.00 per animal.